Every day more baby boomers want to know the ins and outs of Social Security. Gain the knowledge and tools necessary to be the expert your clients need, and prospects seek, with this fully supported, year-long program. FINRA-reviewed.
Topics of Interest:
- The importance of Social Security in a retirement income plan
- Social Security financing: what’s in the trust fund, how long is it expected to last?
- Understanding the rules for spousal benefits, divorced-spouse benefits, and survivor benefits
- How to maximize Social Security by coordinating spousal and survivor benefits with a client’s own retirement benefit
- Social Security scenario planning for couples: when should each spouse claim benefits?
- Strategies for widows and widowers
- Social Security and taxes