When you want to take your business to the next level, one of the first steps is to seek out the advice of an expert in your industry. Ascend brings those experts together under one umbrella. IAMS’ virtual kick-off event features some of the best minds in our industry and will cover industry news, new marketing strategies, sales concepts, and more. In short, this is where great producers learn to be top producers.
What’s In Store
Over the course of two days, Ascend will feature presentations on a variety of relevant topics. Attendees will learn key insights on:
- Lead generation
- Behavioral finance
- Tax changes
- Annuity & Life Insurance trends
- Social media best practices and more
Not only will you hear from members of the IAMS team and representatives from top-rated carriers, Ascend also features four very special guest speakers. These are some of the brightest leaders in the industry who will offer in-depth discussions aimed at enriching your business. This year’s speakers include:
- Professor Robert J. Shiller – A 2013 Nobel Prize recipient, Prof. Shiller is an American economist, academic, and best-selling author. Join us to hear his thoughts on what’s in store for our industry, the economy in the future, and behavioral finance at client level.
- Jonathan Golub – Chief U.S. Equity Strategist and Head of Quantitative Research at Credit Suisse. Mr. Golub is responsible for the firm’s equity outlook, including market targets, earnings forecasts, and sector recommendations.
- Sheryl J. Moore – President/CEO of Moore Market Intelligence which provides competitive intelligence, market research, consulting services and insight to many financial services companies including reports on annuity and life insurance sales and trends.
- Linas Sudzius, JD, CLU, ChFC – Mr. Sudzius is President of Advanced Underwriting Consultants (AUC). AUC provides outsourced advanced sales services to life insurance companies, marketing organizations and financial professionals.
Ascend 2022 takes place Wednesday, Jan. 19 and Thursday, Jan. 20, with sessions running from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. CST each day. Registration is simple: Just create an account and confirm your email address to be fully registered for both days of Ascend. Click below for more details and the registration form.